Rules & Guidelines
These are the rules and guidelines for use of an A-1 Containers. Regarding permits, liability, loading, etc. Call 402-344-4488 for more information.
All calls are recorded both Audio and Digitally to insure accuracy of your service.
Rules and Guidelines for your safety and ours
Please note: Box rental $10.00 per day after the 7th day
- Loads must be level & Safe. No overloaded containers
- CUSTOMER must obtain necessary permits, barricades, etc. If container is to be placed on any public property, streets or alleys.
- CUSTOMER will not hold A-1 Containers liable for failure to perform due to circumstances beyond our control.(Floods, road closures, ice, tornado,snow)
- CUSTOMER accepts liability for any/all damage to pavement, driving surfaces, container placement areas, lawns or any other area utilized by A-1 containers.
- All homeowners or landlord/homeowners must be present for signature or email permission, and have pre marked and sent pictures for correct placement of containers.(to relocate once placed will be a $25.00 - $50.00 charge)
- CUSTOMER accepts full responsibility for equipment and custody of containers against and all claims resulting in customer's use.
- DO NOT load with air conditioners, paint, drums, solvents and any liquids of any type, wet cement, toxic or hazardous waste, as defined by local, state or federal regulations. Must call for the following Exceptions for additional cost and placement in container include: Tires, batteries, and appliances containing Freon
- DO NOT force back door closed. Complete loading only after the back door has been closed and locked manually.
- DO NOT park vehicles or objects in front of containers, which will restrict the pickup of containers. PRIOR arrangements must be made before loading containers with heavy construction material, concrete, blocks, dirt, bricks and/or gravel so the legal weight limits are not exceeded.
- Please direct communication to office. NOT DRIVERS.
- You must call the office during business hours to request pickup. Please allow 1 to 7 business days for pickup. We have over 300 boxes and you can pay extra for exact day or emergency pickup